Raina Telgemeier’s Books – a recommendation by Kate 7W

I’ve read some of Raina Telgemeier’s books and I’ve loved reading them because they are comic books. The good thing about comic books is that you don’t see pages and pages of words and for me, I hate words after words as it can get a bit boring. I’ve recommended Raina’s books to my friends and they have really enjoyed them.

The books that I have read are:

smileSmile – I loved smile because it was dramatic. It is about a girl that thought she had amazing friends but they tease her about her teeth and braces.

sistersSisters – I found sisters to be quite true to life because I have two older sisters and I argue with one of my sisters a lot, but my oldest sister Ellie is an angel and I love her very much because she is a dream come true and is amazing in everything she does – Ellie wrote that!! But at the end of the book Raina and Amaria make up just like me and my other sister.

baby-sittersThe Baby Sister’s Club- Kirsty’s Great Idea – I really enjoyed the book because Kristy and her friends go through ups and downs whilst all being members of the baby-sitting club.

I really recommend these books because they are all amazing and the author had written them brilliantly.